Odense in Denmark welcomes the 5th International Conference of the European Transcultural Nursing Association on the 19th and 20th of June 2017.
The conference will focus on methodological, ethical, practical and educational issues. We therefore welcome any paper that covers any of the following or related issues and topics:
- The use of technologies for the creation and dissemination of culturally competent health promotion,
- The creation and implementation of culturally competent rehabilitation programmes through the use of assistive technologies.
- Digital technologies in delivering nursing education • Researching nursing and health care through digital technologies
- The ethics of assistive technologies in nursing and health care
- Other relevant papers
Promoting Cultural competence in a digital/technological world.
21st century migrants and refugees: Mass migration into Europe due to wars and ethnic conflict A parallel theme of the conference will be the mass migration of people in Europe due to wars and ethnic conflict.
Papers addressing methodological, ethical, practical and educational issues underpinned by the notion or theories of cultural competence are most welcome.
- Abstract submission open: 1 September 2016
- Abstract submission deadline: 31 of January 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 15 of February 2017
Click here for more information and more details to follow soon!