9th International Conference
12-15 June 2024 - Middlesex University London, UK
Embracing the changes in transcultural nursing:
From basics to cyborgs
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Click here to submit your abstract for #ETNA2024.
The deadline is 11 March 2024.
In an era of rapid technological advancement and cultural diversity, the healthcare landscape is evolving at an unprecedented pace. Nurses, at the forefront of patient care, are invited to embark on a transformative journey at the “Embracing Changes in Transcultural Nursing: From Basics to Cyborgs” conference. This groundbreaking event is set to redefine the future of nursing by blending the fundamentals of transcultural care with the cutting-edge world of cyborg technology.
We invite papers on the themes of (but not limited to):
- The intersection of nursing and technology: nursing practices, nursing research, nursing education.
- Advancements in robotics, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality and how they are shaping the future of patient care.
- Revisiting core tenets of transcultural nursing and identifying how they apply to modern healthcare systems.
- Present creative ideas for the advancement of cultural competence.
- Leveraging innovations like AI assistants, remote health monitoring, and other intelligent devices to promote culturally aware care and equity.
- The future of transcultural nursing in a technology-enabled landscape.
- Other [please specify in the abstract]
12 June 2024
13-14 June 2024
15 June 2024
London NW4 4BT
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON
Become a member of ETNA today - it's free - and be the first to know when registration opens.
ETNA members also receive a discount on conference registrations fees.
Registration will open soon.
All conference fees are in Pounds Sterling (£)
- Standard delegate ticket
- ETNA Member delegate ticket