ETNA Executive Committee
The function of the ETNA Committee is to manage the Association, support its development and ensure it has appropriate publicity.
It is made up of a small number of officers and country representatives. The presence of 50% of officers plus an additional country representative is considered a quorum.
Officers will serve for a period of 5 years. At the end of this period, nominations will be called for and elections will be held using a democratic process. Officers may be re-elected for a second period of office.
The officers of the Committee are the President, the Honorary Vice-President, the Vice-President, the Secretary, the Treasurer, Events Director and the Digital Communications & Marketing Director. The roles of each are as follows:
- Oversees all activities of ETNA
- Delegates actions and activities to appropriate committee members
- Serves as Chair to the Committee
- Leads the promotion of the association through relevant publicity means
- Initiates fund-raising activities